Terms & Conditions
How to Order
There are a number of ways you can order from the Broomfields & Co on-line store. Please choose the method of ordering and payment that you feel most comfortable with.
Order On-line - 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
Choose the items and quantity you require, add them to the shopping basket then follow the instructions to the checkout. Please note your order number, you may need this should you want to enquire about the order.
Order by Email
Send us your order by either filling out the contact/enquiry form on the website or email your order to email@example.com We will be in touch with you to arrange payment and delivery. Please include your phone number and delivery address in your email.
Order by Mail
Send us a note with the items you would like to purchase OR choose the items your require and add to the shopping cart, proceed to the checkout, then print out the form and send to us along with your method of payment, phone number and delivery address to Broomfields & Co, PO Box 36022, Merivale, Christchurch 8146
Order by Phone
Phone your order to us 021 482171 Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm Saturday 10am-1pm
OR outside these hours please leave us a brief message on our answer phone and we will be in touch regarding your enquiry.
How to Pay
All our prices are in New Zealand NZ$ and contain 15%gst. Shipping charges were applicable will be applied at checkout
Can be paid for with our secure on-line payment method using your credit card (Mastercard, Visa & American Express accepted)
OR by using the on-line invoice system where you can choose to pay by invoice which will be sent to you via email and which you can pay for by Internet banking or by Cheque. Goods will be shipped once payment has been received.
Email, Mail & Phone Orders
Can be paid for by Credit card (Mastercard & Visa), Internet Banking or by Cheque. Goods will be shipped once payment has been received.
FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY PLEASE DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD DETAILS TO US BY EMAIL
Returns & Refunds
At Broomfields & Co we strive to deliver quality products.
Although every effort has been made to try to ensure the products are as you see them, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for the screen to screen variation in display of colours and shades.
Products, in their original condition, purchased from the Broomfields & Co may be returned for a refund or replacement under the following conditions:
- The buyer notifies the seller within 7 days of delivery of the shipment and the goods are returned to the seller within 14 days of delivery.
- The returned item was not a thread or chart. The seller is unable to accept returns of any threads or charts, unless due to a picking or shipping error. All sales of threads and charts are final.
- The returned item is not cut fabric. Once fabric is cut, all sales are final.
- Special orders, where non-stock items are ordered with the customer's consent will not be accepted for refund unless faulty.
- The item was not marked as a sale item.
- All other Items must be unopened and in original, saleable condition.
- A copy of the seller's invoice is included with the return.
- Broomfields & Co will notify the buyer of a refund once they have received and processed the returned item. The buyer can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase or a replacement item within 7-14 business days.
- If the return is not due to the seller's error, the seller will deduct the shipping costs and credit card fees from any refund.
- If the buyer used a gift certificate to pay for all or part of an item returned, that part of the refund will be credited on a future purchase.
- Broomfields & Co accepts no responsibility for any item returned that does not meet the stated conditions.
Broomfields credit card information and security policy
Broomfields & Co uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globaly, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time
- Broomfields & Co does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally
Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments
At Broomfields & Co your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share, distribute or sell any personal details and/or information from our customers to a third party. We use the personal information given to us in the ordering process to enable us to deliver your order and to contact you if we have any questions.
All photos and intellectual property on this website are protected by copywrite and belong to Broomfields & Co or to the company or designer represented on the Broomfields & Co website.